Revival Weekend at Crossroads Community Cathedral

Hey there!
Saturday night service for the revival was great and very moving. Evangelist Doug Eccles is a great speaker and I can really feel the spirit of God in him. I was so amazed at how the whole church was praying and crying, I haven't seen my church like that in a long time. I am a camera operator for this weekend, (I've been doing camera at my church for about 1 year and a half). It was really fun trying to keep up with Doug. I saw my friend, (my friend with potential haha) we talked and laughed. We haven't had really good conversations in awhile. Let me change that, we have but even though the time we see each other is short it's always really nice.

That's all for today. Goodbye until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...