Current apps I'm loving right now

Hey everyone! How's life?

I want to share with you about my favorite apps i'm currently using almost daily.

The Youversion app which is where I get connected with God everyday. I love how I can highlight verses, read amazing bible plans, take notes and add friends. It's an app I would recommend to just about anyone.

The next app I love right now is Pinterest. It allows me to save photos of some really cool things and it also helps me get ideas for thing such as my blogging, writing, knitting and more. It's a really great app for artsy people like me. I've even saved a few recipes to try n the future.

The next app I love and use a lot is Starmaker. A singing app where you can really showcase your talent, get recognized and have fun while doing it! It's a win win. I love that there's a wide variety of songs available to sing and may other amazing features. It's a must-have app for any singer.

Another app I love is iHeart radio which is where I find most of the latest music. I find cool new artists and song that I like almost daily. I can creat my own stations, share songs, create a playlist and more. I always put iHeart radio on whether i'm reading, writing or taking a walk it's my go to app for music.

The next and final one i'll share for you today is the McDonald's app. I love the app because I save a bunch by using it and are able to earn free drinks and get surprise rewards like free fries, free drinks and more. It's the best fast food app in my opinion.

That's all for now but please feel free to share your favorite apps also. Bye!👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...