Happy Labor Day

Hi all,
Happy Labor Day! I hope those hard workers enjoyed their day off and I hope those who had to work still made the most of their day. I had a pretty decent day. I went around Farmington area just enjoying the views and such. Then I went to a few stores and I saw some cute shoes at Marshall's.

Part of my day I was thinking about a few things I'm trying to figure out in my life. Sometimes the things that I go through where I have to be patient is hard and sometimes I'm able to tolerate it ok. But I know through prayer God will give me the strength, endurance and encouragement that I need to help me get through this season of life. I know as I continue to trust in God's process I'll soon begin to see everything unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...