10 Facts About Me

Hey!
I have some facts about me that I'd like to share with you guys.

1. I love Christmastime

2. I love fashion and giving people fashion advice

3. I love having and going to good, clean and fun parties

4. I love Christan Rock

5. I love band T-shirts (especially my favorite)

6. I love going to concerts

7. I love knitting and arts & crafts

8. I like the smell of cookies

9. I eat French fries with just about anything

10.  I love attending my church events during holidays.

There you have it, some fun facts about Kammy. Comment some fun facts about yourself, I'd love to hear it. Also, just a little announcement I now have 2 subscribers so people are recognizing my blog which is something I'm happy about ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...