Happy September 1st!

Happy September 1st everyone!
Things I'm excited for this month: Revival this weekend at my church Crossroads Community Cathedral, Big choir which is also at my church, making more money and buying things like clothes, blogger app to help me upload pictures and videos directly from my phone, Onerepublic tour t-shirt. Also I'm looking forward to getting my Halloween costume yippee! I'm planning on being a cheerleader "put your Pom poms up for me" it's a Jonas Brothers song haha. That's about it I believe. I'm already eating like everything pumpkin so I didn't have to wait for September to eat pumpkin stuff. Anyway, that's all I have for now. Bye 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...