My Singing

Hey guys! As you may know I just posted a video of me singing and I plan on posting more. I've been getting really serious about my singing lately. I've been practicing consistently and have been watching the YouTube channel Voice Lessons to the World,(which is a great channel for aspiring singers) and I've learned a lot of new singing tricks that has helped my singing tremendously. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could support me in my singing. And you can do that just by clicking "play"'on one of my videos I post of me singing. Once I see that people are interested in the videos I post on my blog I'll post more public videos on YouTube. So, please leave comments on the singing videos and any other things I posts. It would be greatly appreciated. That's all for now. Bye 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...