What has been the best year of your life so far?

Hey everybody,
I was curious about what your best year may have been so far. I would say the best year for me was 2008 because Disney was pretty hot then and I did many fun things as my 12 year old self. Me and my sister were a bit obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and in 2008 was Jonas Brother biggest year in my opinion. We went to see them in concert on July 26th, 2008. We were super excited! We got there pretty early so we could get in on all of the Jonas mania. There were girls with "Mrs. Jonas" on their t-shirts and even painted on their faces. You almost had to have a favorite Jonas Brother if you were a fan. The Nick Jonas, the youngest Jonas Brother had the majority of favorites.

Later we were walking to the venue and talking to many exciting fans, (including the moms haha). Then in the like food vendor area there were a few pre-concert things for us to do such as: play guitar hero with hologram Jonas Brothers i believe, take a picture with cardboard cutout Jonas Brothers, write notes πŸ“ to the Jonas Brothers and they supposedly were going to read them onstage, (that didn't happen πŸ˜’) and a few other things were available for us to do like contest and open mic and such.

Then, we went to our seats and got a little bit of Demi Lovato, who was the opening act. After Demi's set we sat and waited and waited while fans texted different messages on the big screen showing their excitement. And THEN, the moment we've all been waiting for... Kevin, Nick and Joe THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ‘§πŸΎπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘§πŸ½πŸ‘§ and the whole theatre erupted with tons of screaming tween girls. It was epic. They started out with "That's Just The Way We Roll."

After the concert girls were running after a bus that they thought the Jonas Brothers were in haha. That night I got a Jonas Brothers t-shirt and a glow stick. What a night.

2008 also had great tv shows on. Plus in November we went to see The Cheetah Girls on their One World tour. It was a birthday gift for me.

It was also the best Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's for me. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...