My wanderlust list (6 places I want to travel to and why)

Hey Lovely people, how's life?

My life isn't too bad at the moment. I have a list of a few places i'd love to travel too

1. Tokyo (for the awesome and latest fashion)
This outfit is so adorable!
2. California - for all of the cool concerts and beaches

3. New York Ciy - To go to Timesquare and Hillsong campus
 4. China - Not sure why it just seems like it's a unique place

5. Paris France - To eat real authentic french food

6. Florida - to go to DisneyWorld

I wanted to come up with a list of ten but for some reason I couldn't think of ten. If I think of 4 more i'll add it on. Anyway, that's my list for now and please always feel free to leave comments and subscribe to my email list so you can get the latest updates on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Originating Change Within Me

 Recently, I made a list of ways that I have changed within the last ten years. I compared the things I wrote about and thought about in my ...